GRC students who need a Chromebook for Distance Learning may check one out next week at the school.
The procedures are as follows:
1.Please come during your set pickup time according to last name.
Monday A-F Tuesday G-L Wednesday M-R Thursday S-Z
Pickup is from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. A makeup day will be scheduled later.
2. Check in at the guard shack for directions. (see map below)
3. Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4. Be prepared to pay a $5 fee for checkout.
5. Students will be required to login and verify their username and password.
6. You must wear a facial covering.
7. Students who have problems with their Chromebook must communicate with their classroom teacher. If the problem cannot be resolved through this first step, the student must complete a maintenance ticket through a Google form that will be available on the school website. If the Chromebook must be returned for maintenance, a loaner will be provided.
More information about the start of school will be released next week.